Dallas, Texas
Featured Not resolved

Bought a pair of lace justin j max on 7-8-15 noticed my foot slidingoff to the left.Went to dr.

Said it was the boot called just ddiscount boots in justin texas.lady answers the phone #940-648-2797 said bring them back. So i did today. They at justin discount boots in justin said you wore them and they are defective. Cant dO anyanything about this.

I did no they were defective boots .or did it say justin defective boots.thats two pairs of these boots i have purchased at this location.Never again stay away if you want good boots go to cavenders

Review about: Justin Boots Boots.

Had an Experience with Justin Boots?

Comments

Thank You!I am so glad I read your complaint about the Justin boots and this location.

I am at town today to purchase my husband a pair of work boots. I usually get him Justin boots but because of the way they treated you I will definitely check at Cavenders. I can't believe the management, at the store you dealt with, did not take care of your problem. They gave you a *** excuse for not replacing those defective boots!

Clearly if you had known the boots were defective you would not have wore them! You had to wear them to know something was wrong. The Doctor report should have been good enough for that manger. He is a lousy "manager" or he would have refunded your money quickly and quietly without a fuss!

That defective boot could have damaged your foot and ankle! You may have problems later so you pay close attention and if you start having pain or any kind of problem with that foot, go ahead and see a specialist before time runs out for you to bring charges against the boot company and that store for not refunding your money or at least replacing the boot for another of your choice. Find out when the statue-of-limitations runs out for you to take action against them. I'm sure there are more boots made at the same time, that went out to different locations that are defective also.

Maybe if you do something about this, others that purchased this brand that had a similar problem, will come forth and you all together can get a recall on that...

to Anonymous #1103321

As a former Justin Boot employee, I'm sorry and ashamed to say that your situation will likely NOT be resolved by the company in any way, shape or form!!The work boots you've purchased were crafted in the plant that I worked in.

We were instructed daily to send poor quality boots down the line. The management from local to corporate are only concerned with the quantity they can produce not the quality. They treat their employees the same way if not worse. I encourage you to find all the brands Justin makes and to stay away from them!!

I wouldn't buy a pair even if I could afford too!!

I wouldn't take a pair for free!!Once again, I apologize for the lack of service you received, the poor quality of your boots and I hope you get something resolved!!