I bought Justin boots, had i knowen they are made from something that would not last i would not have considerrd buying them.
It seem that the attempt to produce imatation leather was a failure, bevause the thin coating is peeling off and revealing what looks like some kind of compressed papar.
I contacted Justin with photos, but they don't seem to care.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "My wife made a typo when paying our bill to ADT instead of sending them $39.73 she sent them $3973.00. Yes way more than it should have been. To make..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."